Table of Contents
Leeds City Region Digital Investment Fund
The Leeds City Region Digital Investment Fund has been developed to support businesses within the creative, digital/tech, MedTech and FinTech sectors based in West Yorkshire who are looking to expand.
The grant funding can contribute towards capital related to costs that will facilitate expansion, including:
- Office fit-out
- Alterations to premises
Eligible businesses could qualify for grant funding of between £10,000 – £50,000 if it meets the following criteria:
- Have a presence in West Yorkshire (Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield, Calderdale and Kirklees)
- Are a creative, digital/tech, MedTech* or FinTech business
- Have eligible capital costs associated with the proposed investment
- Will be creating new employment opportunities in West Yorkshire
- Have a trading history of a minimum of 12 months
- Have an eligible capital project with a value over £20,000
*Includes Medical Technology businesses and Medical/Healthcare business which are at Research & Development stage.
If you should require any assistance applying for Leeds City Region Digital Investment Fund, please contact us on 0113 257 4506 or email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you further.
We will continue to support our clients and provide further grant information when we can. Additionally, if you have any queries on any other matters, please get in touch.