Table of Contents
Available Now: Help to Grow Digital Grant
The scheme is government-backed and available UK-wide, supporting eligible SMEs to choose, buy and integrate the following software into their business.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Digital Accounting
How much can you receive?
Eligible businesses can apply for a discount of up to 50% or £5,000 (excluding VAT) towards the cost of buying one approved software product in the Help to Grow: Digital scheme. This discount covers 12 months’ worth of the supported software’s core product costs.
Help to Grow Digital Grant Eligibility
Your business must be registered in the UK with either Companies House or be a registered society listed on the Financial Conduct Authority’s Mutuals Register.
- have traded for over 12 months. Your business must have been actively trading for over 12 months before the date of application.
- 1 – 249 employees. Your business must have a minimum of 1 employee, but no more than 249. Read our General Guidance for more information about employee criteria.
- new software. Your business must be purchasing the approved software for the first time.
The person applying for the discount must be:
- aged 18 or over
- an employee of the business
- authorised to agree to the terms and conditions on behalf of the business
- able to confirm receipt of the financial discount will not cause the business to exceed the total threshold for Small Amounts of Financial Assistance or De Minimis. Find out more here: subsidy control.
The Application Process
To apply for a discount, you will need to:
Step 1: Choose software that suits your business
Step 2: Provide relevant information about you and your company as part of the eligibility and fraud checks
Step 3: After completing the checks, you’ll receive an email. You will then need to confirm your email address to continue
Step 4: Wait to receive your email confirming if you’ve passed the eligibility and fraud checks
Step 5: If successful, you’ll receive a unique link. Use it on the supplier’s website to buy your chosen software
All discounts need to be redeemed within 30 days from their issue. Therefore, you will need to reapply if you don’t redeem your discount within 30 days.
The link below provides much more information regarding the scheme. We will continue to support our clients and provide further grant information when we can. Additionally, if you have any queries on any other matters, please get in touch.