We are one of the largest Independent Chartered Accountants in Yorkshire.
We are a great place to work and can offer great career opportunities to all of our trainees
and experienced staff.
Flexible working arrangements are available and whether you are an ambitious individual
wanting to kick your career on… or you have ‘done your bit’ and are looking for a more
flexible working life we are an owner managed business, and you can speak to someone who
can make decisions!
In addition to that we have an interesting and diverse client bank to keep anyone interested
We are based in Yeadon in modern offices with parking and our clients are predominantly
in the Yorkshire area.
This time we are looking for:
Job Title: Audit Senior
Location: Yeadon, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
BPR Heaton can trace its roots back to the 1920’s and we are now one of the largest
independent chartered practices in the Yorkshire area. We are currently seeking an experienced
Audit Senior to join our growing Audit Team.
About the job role
- Maintain a portfolio of Audit clients
- Assisting partners with the planning of audits
- Prepare consolidated accounts
- Prepare audit fieldwork at client’s premises
- Managing a team of assistants at client’s premises
- Development and training of junior staff
- Liaising and developing relationships with business owners
- Assist with the development of the firm
- Report directly to the audit partners
Audit Senior Position Requirements
The Audit Senior will ideally be ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified, with experience in
the Audit field looking to consolidate what they know and make progress.
You will need to have good knowledge of FRS102 as well as some Audit background.
Experience of Pension Schemes and Charity Accounts/Audit and SRA Accounts Rules audits
useful but not essential.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience working within the Accountancy practice is essential
- Broad background and experience of statutory accounts preparation, tax and audit
- Full UK driving license is essential
Audit Senior Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- 35 Hour week
- Flexi-time and flexible working
- Free parking
- Career progression available
- CPD paid for by firm
How to apply for the Audit Senior role:
If you have the skills and experience required for the Audit Senior job, just email firstname.lastname@example.org today
and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and
provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience include: Audit Manager/ Audit Associate/ Audit Semi
Senior/Business Services Director/ Business Services Manager/ Business Services Associate/
Accounts Senior/ Accounts Associate.